.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

THE REAL AUTO TUNE OF NY!


On The Real Housewives of New York City, LuAnn de Lesseps astutely observed that the once sheepish Alex McCord has now “found her voice” this season, and it appears so has her husband Simon van Kempen. The Aussie has had his own battles with Jill Zarin, Ramona Singer, and Sonja Morgan over the years, but now has decided to follow the “if you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em” Housewives mantra by embarking on a music career. Yes, Simon is bringing the voice inside his heart to the masses with his single “I Am Real,” a “tongue-in-cheek” take on his life in the Bravolebrity bubble that manages to use his wife’s now infamous one-liner: “You know I do my best/I dress up to impress/But she’s causing me stress/Thug in a cocktail dress.” Expose your eardrums to greatness by listening below.